Musikverlag Schweizer Posaune Lernen leicht gemacht1
School for Trombone
- Volume 1 of the Systematic trombone school for beginners
- By Andreas Mössinger and Robert Schweizer
- Also suitable for self-study
- In the structure and structure of the trumpet school very similar. The music text is identical except for a few exercises, so the school is also suitable for group lessons.
- Format: DIN A4
- Ring book binding
- ISBN 978-3-9813440-3-5, Verlag-Nr. 401
- Suitable CD: Art. 359483 (not included)
- Systematic development of approach and music understanding
- Slow expansion of the sound range
- Instructions for "low pressure blowing"
- Development of instrument understanding
- Identify common approach errors
- Approach studies with photographs
- Breathing techniques and breathing exercises
- Music theory and basic musical knowledge
- Practical use of the learning material on many music samples
- Ensemble training by play along CD XBand
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 197039 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!