Harley Benton D-120NT
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Spruce
- X bracing
- Body and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Dovetail construction
- Roseacer (thermally treated rosewood) fretboard
- Modern C neck profile
- Cream coloured bindings on body and neck
- Scale: 650 mm
- 20 Frets
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- Roseacer (thermally treated rosewood) bridge
- Chrome-plated die-cast machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: .010" - .047"
- Colour: Natural, high gloss
|Back and Sides||Sapele|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 152025 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!