Harley Benton D-120CE TB
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- With cutaway
- Body: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Top: Spruce
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: C neck profile
- Roseacer fretboard
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Cream bindings on the body and neck
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- 20 Frets
- Roseacer bridge
- Pickup system with pre-amp
- Controls: Volume and 4-band EQ
- Chrome die cast machine heads
- String thicknesses: .010" - .047"
- Colour: Translucent blue high gloss
|Back and Sides||Sapelli, Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456138 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!