Harley Benton G412A
Guitar CabinetFor some guitar sounds (especially rock and heavy metal) a big 4 x 12" is the only way to go. Maybe even two of them.
For those guitarists without an infinite cash supply, there's the G412A from Harley Benton. The speaker is slanted towards the top, which makes sense when it stands on the floor - the sound projects to where you can really hear it yourself, and your band mates will be happy too.
Removable wheels and reliable carrying handles ensure that it doesn't get knocked around during transport.
- Slanted design
- Equipment: 4 x 12" Loudspeaker
- Power handling: Mono 280 W @16 Ohm or 4 Ohm, Stereo 2 x 140 W @ 8 Ohm
- 2 Large integrated carrying handles
- Jack connection
- Removable castors
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 712 x 355 x 712 mm
- Weight: 39 kg
- Colour: Black
- Suitable protective cover: Article number 268686 (not included)
|Max. Load||280 W|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.