Yamaha LL 16 D A.R.E NT
- Body shape: Original Jumbo
- Top: Solid Engelmann spruce
- With A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement)
- Back and sides: Rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Neck: 5-layer mahogany and rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- 20 Frets
- Mother-of-pearl fretboard inlays
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 44 mm
- Passive piezo pickup
- Gold-coloured Yamaha machineheads
- Lacquer: Polyurethane
- Colour: High-gloss Natural
- Softbag included
|Back and Sides||Rosewood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,00 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 336335 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!