Superlux Microphones for Harmonicas
2 results. Displaying items 1–2.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Hand Microphone for Harp Omnidirectional polar pattern, Frequency range 100 Hz - 6 kHz, Sensitivity 4mV / Pa sensitivity, Includes 6 m cable, Dimensions: 63 x 80 mm, Weight: 650 g
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Frequency range 100 Hz - 6 kHz
- Sensitivity 4mV / Pa sensitivity
Dynamic Instrument Microphone For snare, tom, double bass etc., Directional characteristic: Supercardioid, 134 dB max. SPL, Frequency range: 20 - 12,500 Hz, Impedance: 500 Ohm, Fixed, integrated microphone holder, Bag included
- For snare, tom, double bass etc.
- Directional characteristic: Supercardioid
- 134 dB max. SPL
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!