Orch. Percussion Accessories
696 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Folding Table Quickly built universal table, Ideal for small mixers or DJ controllers, Table surface: 820 x 465 mm, Height adjustable: 720 - 960 mm, Colour: Black
- Quickly built universal table
- Ideal for small mixers or DJ controllers
- Table surface: 820 x 465 mm
Gravity NS MS 02; Traveler Sheet Music Holder; compatible with any microphone stand; compact and stable tray; flexible clamping range from 15 mm to 35 mm; rotation and tilt of the music stand continuously adjustable; joint rotation: 360°; joint tilt:...
Bundle offer comprising: Millenium FY-2 Floppy Stick Rods, Millenium Eco Stick Bag, Millenium HB5A Hornbeam BK, Millenium HB5A Hornbeam -Wood-, Millenium T51 Drum Brushes, Millenium H5A Hickory Sticks -Wood-, Millenium 5A Maple Drumsticks -Wood-
- Millenium FY-2 Floppy Stick Rods
- Millenium Eco Stick Bag
- Millenium HB5A Hornbeam BK
Snare Resonant Head Size: 14", Ambassador Series, Hazy model, Single ply (3 mil in thickness), The world's best selling resonant snare head
- Size: 14"
- Ambassador Series
- Hazy model
Microphone Stand Tray Clamping range: Approx. 30 mm, Width: 400 mm, Depth: 130 mm, Inside edge height: Approx. 19 mm, Length of boom: 50 mm, Material: Aluminium, Padded support, Weight: 0.4 kg, Colour: Black
- Clamping range: Approx. 30 mm
- Width: 400 mm
- Depth: 130 mm
Stick Bag With an attached outer pocket, To fasten to a tom drum, With three inner pockets
- With an attached outer pocket
- To fasten to a tom drum
- With three inner pockets
Percussion Table Offers enough space for all sorts of accessories, Large robust steel plate opened to one side and lined with a cushioning felt pad, Installation dimension (diameter): 750 mm, Dimensions of mounting plate (L x W): 573 x...
- Offers enough space for all sorts of accessories
- Large robust steel plate opened to one side and lined with a cushioning felt pad
- Installation dimension (diameter): 750 mm
Percussion Table Very stable design, Table size: 560 x 400 mm, Adjustable height, Padded, non-slip plate, Chrome-plated, double braced stand, Minimum height: 57 cm, Maximum height 96 cm
- Very stable design
- Table size: 560 x 400 mm
- Adjustable height
Universal Stand with Electrical Height Adjustment Suitable for keyboards, synthesisers, stage pianos, tables, mixing consoles, studio equipment, etc., Continuously adjustable in height from approx. 61 to approx. 126 cm, 4 Positions can be saved for quick adjustment, Length of...
- Suitable for keyboards, synthesisers, stage pianos, tables, mixing consoles, studio equipment, etc.
- Continuously adjustable in height from approx. 61 to approx. 126 cm
- 4 Positions can be saved for quick adjustment
Gong Stand Suitable for gongs of 15"- 38" diameter, With caster wheels, Tube construction made of aluminium, Tube diameter 3.5 cm and 3.9 cm, Up to 40 kg of load, Height adjustable in 6 increments from 103 - 142.5...
- Suitable for gongs of 15"- 38" diameter
- With caster wheels
- Tube construction made of aluminium
Gong Stand 2 Levels, Robust design, 4 Castors (2 of which have brakes), 6 Adjustable hooks, Adjustable height
- 2 Levels
- Robust design
- 4 Castors (2 of which have brakes)
Bongo Head "Latin Percussion", Size: 7 1/4", For the Professional and Galaxy series
- "Latin Percussion"
- Size: 7 1/4"
- For the Professional and Galaxy series
Stick bag Fits up to 10 pairs of drum sticks, Material: 100% leather, Detachable shoulder strap, Carrying handle, 2 Inside pockets, Detachable key holder, Fastening cords, Dimensions (LxWxH): 46 x 19 x 2 cm, Colour: Brown
- Fits up to 10 pairs of drum sticks
- Material: 100% leather
- Detachable shoulder strap
Gator Frameworks GFW-SHELF0909; Shelf for mounting on tripods; for small parts and accessories; Dimensions shelf: 228 x 228 mm;; fits pipes with a diameter of up to 40 mm; Storage capacity: 4.5kg; made of powder-Coated steel black; Weight: 1kg;
Digital Drum Tuner Fast and precise, Measures the drum head tension at the individual tuning lugs, Digital LCD display measures the true drum head pressure from 0 - 100, Includes sturdy DDC hard case and CR2032 button cell
- Fast and precise
- Measures the drum head tension at the individual tuning lugs
- Digital LCD display measures the true drum head pressure from 0 - 100
Microholder with Z-Rod With sound attenuation, Length L-piece: 27 cm, 5/8 "thread
- With sound attenuation
- Length L-piece: 27 cm
- 5/8 "thread
Bottle Opener As a drum stick, Colour: Natural with black imprint
- As a drum stick
- Colour: Natural with black imprint
Wooden Gong Stand Suitable for gongs up to 90 cm diameter, FSC-certified Yellow Poplar wood, Plugged and screwed, Metal hooks, Made in Upper Franconia/Germany
- Suitable for gongs up to 90 cm diameter
- FSC-certified Yellow Poplar wood
- Plugged and screwed
Roadworx Chime Stand 1 for Koshi/Zaphir - Stander for one Koshi or Zaphir Chime, solid metal base with stable, molded support arm, total height: 46.5cm, height of suspension point: 44.5cm, diameter of base: 13cm, tube diameter: 8mm, suspension tube diameter:...
Gong Bag Diameter: 55 cm / 22", Hemmed handles on front and back, Side handles, Colour: Black
- Diameter: 55 cm / 22"
- Hemmed handles on front and back
- Side handles
Snare Wires Concert series, Suitable for 14" snare drum, 12 strands, Steel coils made of special stainless steel, Designed for orchestra and concert snare drums, Elongated coils for better response and darker, dry low tone
- Concert series
- Suitable for 14" snare drum
- 12 strands
Bag for Mallets Large model, Dimensions 40 cm / 54 cm / 19 cm (W / H / D), 8 Compartments for each pair of mallets, 4 Loops to hang on the instrument, A second mallet pocket with 4...
- Large model
- Dimensions 40 cm / 54 cm / 19 cm (W / H / D)
- 8 Compartments for each pair of mallets
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!