Shure Microphones for Bass Drum
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 52A is a dynamic microphone with high output power and a transmission range specially optimised for maximum bass drum punch and accommodating other low-frequency instruments. It offers a very good response, excellent punch...
- Optimized frequency response especially for bass drum kick and low-frequency instrument pickup
- High feedback with minimal background noise
Condenser boundary microphone Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91, Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications, Polar pattern: half cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 146 Ω, 11-52 V Phantom power, SPL: 155...
- Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91
- Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications
- Polar pattern: half cardioid
containing: Shure Beta 91A, Sommer Cable Stage Blue Line Vocal 5m
- Shure Beta 91A
- Sommer Cable Stage Blue Line Vocal 5m
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!