Seymour Duncan Guitars and Basses
508 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Passive Humbucker Set BW N BLK and BW B BLK, Both 4-wire and splittable, Extremely aggressive sound for heavy metal
- BW N BLK and BW B BLK
- Both 4-wire and splittable
- Extremely aggressive sound for heavy metal
Pickup Set Distortion Mayhem Comprising two SH-6 Distortion humbuckers, For neck and bridge positions, For aggressive and modern playing, Designed for punk, metal and hardcore, Colour: Black
- Comprising two SH-6 Distortion humbuckers
- For neck and bridge positions
- For aggressive and modern playing
P90 Pickup Set in Humbucker Shape SPH90-1N on the neck and SPH90-1B on the bridge, High-output single coils, Alnico II magnets, Reversed winding and polarity on neck pickup, DC resistance: 8.0 kOhm at the neck pickup and 8.5 kOhm...
- SPH90-1N on the neck and SPH90-1B on the bridge
- High-output single coils
- Alnico II magnets
Guitar Amplifier Suitable for direct connection with effects devices, Power: 700 W @ 4 Ohms/350 W @ 8 Ohms, 3-Band EQ, 13 dB boost/cut in each frequency band, Speaker simulation, Controls for volume, bass, mid and treble, Power switch...
- Suitable for direct connection with effects devices
- Power: 700 W @ 4 Ohms/350 W @ 8 Ohms
- 3-Band EQ
Pickup Set Slash Alnico II ZB humbucker pickups, Alnico II Pro, For neck and bridge position, Colour: Zebra & zebra reverse
- Slash Alnico II ZB humbucker pickups
- Alnico II Pro
- For neck and bridge position
Pickup The SH4 offers the exact sound that many guitarists wish for, especially from the bridge position: high output with many overtones, melodious, and perfect in the middle frequency range - this pickup is justification for the popularity of...
- Singing mids with raised output signal
- Perfect mixture of sustain and distortion
- Particularly suitable for rock and blues
Humbucker Set SH-8N for the neck position, SH-8B for the bridge position, High output humbuckers, 3 Ceramic rod magnets, Equally suitable for humbuckers and trembucker spacings, DC Resistance: 7.2 kOhm on the neck pickup and 16.8 kOhm on the...
- SH-8N for the neck position
- SH-8B for the bridge position
- High output humbuckers
Humbucker Pickup Set for 6-String Guitars Consisting of Nazgul/ Sentient guitar humbuckers, SENT BLK 6 at the neck and NAZG BLK 6 at the bridge, Medium output neck pickup, High output bridge pickup, Alnico 5 magnets at the neck...
- Consisting of Nazgul/ Sentient guitar humbuckers
- SENT BLK 6 at the neck and NAZG BLK 6 at the bridge
- Medium output neck pickup
Pickup Set for Electric Guitar SH-2n HJazz humbucker in the neck position, SH-4 JB humbucker in the bridge position, 4-Wire, Ideal for all styles from aggressive blues, rock and all the way up to metal, Colour: Black, Screws and...
- SH-2n HJazz humbucker in the neck position
- SH-4 JB humbucker in the bridge position
Pickup For Electric Bass Alnico replacement pickup, 4-String Version, For music Man Basses
- Alnico replacement pickup
- 4-String Version
- For music Man Basses
Pickup The Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Vintage Staggered is a genuine replica of the original alnico 5 strat pickup, and that's exactly how it sounds. For those looking to get their money's worth, at lot if covered here, such as...
- Vintage Staggered for ST style guitars
- Bright, angular distortion
- Produces the well-known sound of an old single coil pickup, with the familiar Texas blues sound coming via the balance of the output.
Pickup Set California Calibrated set with 3 SSL-1 vintage staggered pickups, Authentic reproduction of Alnico 5 vintage pickups from the 50s, Perfect for surf, country, blues and classic rock, Colour: Black with replaceable white caps
- Calibrated set with 3 SSL-1 vintage staggered pickups
- Authentic reproduction of Alnico 5 vintage pickups from the 50s
- Perfect for surf, country, blues and classic rock
Seymour Duncan Power Stage 200, compact pedalboard-mounted power amp, 200 Watts at 4 Ohms, can power cabinets with 4-16 Ohms, suitable for direct amplification of effects pedals, small enough for placement on pedalboards, Cab Sim and EQ switchable for phones...
Bass Pickups Quarter-Pound Single coil, Type P for bass, The 1/4 inch magnet prepare an improved sensitivity to the play, Full sound with well-lit centres
- Quarter-Pound Single coil
- Type P for bass
- The 1/4 inch magnet prepare an improved sensitivity to the play
Pickup Phat Cat, Neck pickup, P90 pickup in humbucker format, Typical P90 sound: rich, a lot of punch and plenty of mid-highs for extreme power, Alnico magnets and shielded coaxial cable, Neck and bridge version work together hassle-free, Colour:...
- Phat Cat
- Neck pickup
- P90 pickup in humbucker format
Pickup set P-Rail set, Multi voice humbucker pickup set, P90 & Rail in one case, Splittable, Bridge & Neck position, Colour: Black
- P-Rail set
- Multi voice humbucker pickup set
- P90 & Rail in one case
Pickup Custom staggered strat, Position Bridge / Middle / Neck, Due to its stronger magnetic field and its special coil more output, more sustain and perfect harmonics, Suitable for all positions, Colour: White
- Custom staggered strat
- Position Bridge / Middle / Neck
- Due to its stronger magnetic field and its special coil more output, more sustain and perfect harmonics
Pickup The Invader sounds powerful and rich in highs thanks to its wide ceramic magnetic field, and delivers its characteristic sound that sets it far apart from other distortion pickups. Invader, Position: Bridge, Colour: Black
- Position: Bridge
- Colour: Black
Compressor For Electric Bass From subtle adjustment of the dynamic range up to intensive compression of the sound, Compressor with soft-knee characteristics - of 1: 1 Ratio to> 20: 1, Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA), Max. Compressor boost: +33 dB,...
- From subtle adjustment of the dynamic range up to intensive compression of the sound
- Compressor with soft-knee characteristics - of 1: 1 Ratio to> 20: 1
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA)
Trembucker Pickups With high output, aggressive heights, that likely make the sound tilt into the harmonics and an enormously rich sound that does not tend to squish the lower frequencies, the Seymour Duncan Distortion is a strong lead pickup...
- Bridge position
- Distortion Trembucker
- Colour: Black
Pickup High output, aggressive highs that enjoy nudging tones into overtones, and a full-bodied sound that doesn't turn muddy in the lower frequencies - these make the Seymour Duncan Distortion an ideal lead pickup for fans of truly distorted...
- Bridge position
- Aggressive overtones
- Chunky in lower the frequency range
Nickel-plated Humbucker Cover Suitable for all regular 6-string humbucker models, Made from nickel silver, Max. string spacing: 49 mm, Dimensions (L x W x H): 37.8 x 69.6 x 15.5 mm Note: Not suitable for Trembucker.
- Suitable for all regular 6-string humbucker models
- Made from nickel silver
- Max. string spacing: 49 mm
Pickup for Electric Guitar Humbucker, SH-4 Classic model, Singing mids, With high output signal, Perfect mixture of sustain and distortion, Particularly suited to rock and blues, With golden cover
- SH-4 Classic model
- Singing mids
P/J Pickup Set For 4-string bass guitar, Calibrated Set, Passive operation, 1/4 " Alnico V magnets, High output, DC resistance neck: 12.5 kOhm, DC resistance bridge: 14.61 kOhm, Resonant frequency neck: 10.2 kHz, Bridge resonant frequency: 3.9 kHz, Made...
- For 4-string bass guitar
- Calibrated Set
- Passive operation
Pickup for Electric guitar The Seymour Duncan Hot Rail is a humbucker in single coil format with adjacent coils and has more output than most of its competitors. Fat sound and sustain profusion makes it the right choice, if...
- Hot Rail Humbucker in Single Coil Format
- For bridge and middle position
- Colour: Black
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!