Maxparts Special instrument tools
63 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Fret Pulling Tongs Ideal for removing frets from the fretboard, With flat bite, Length: 150 mm Note: Not suitable for stainless steel frets!
- Ideal for removing frets from the fretboard
- With flat bite
- Length: 150 mm
Polishing rubber Grain size: 400, Two-piece set, Sanded, Red colour
- Grain size: 400
- Two-piece set
Fret Saw Model: JS-BS1257, Length: 125 mm, Width: 0.57 mm
- Model: JS-BS1257
- Length: 125 mm
- Width: 0.57 mm
Neck Profile Ruler Length: 150 mm, For the determination and measurement of the neck profile of stringed instruments
- Length: 150 mm
- For the determination and measurement of the neck profile of stringed instruments
Allen Key Diameter: 1.27 mm (0.05"), Suitable for (e.g.) Fender USA models
- Diameter: 1.27 mm (0.05")
- Suitable for (e.g.) Fender USA models
Pipe wrench Size: 7.0 mm, Ideal for older guitar models with protruding Truss Rods
- Size: 7.0 mm
- Ideal for older guitar models with protruding Truss Rods
Round Files / Needle Files Set Standard quality, 5-Piece set consisting of: 0.8 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm, Length 100 mm
- Standard quality
- 5-Piece set consisting of: 0.8 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm
- Length 100 mm
Fretboard Radius Ruler Material: Stainless steel, 6 Radiuses: 7-1/4", 9-1/2", 10", 12", 14", 16", Colour: Black
- Material: Stainless steel
- 6 Radiuses: 7-1/4", 9-1/2", 10", 12", 14", 16"
- Colour: Black
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!