Hal Leonard Music Theory & Harmony Books
7 results. Displaying items 1–7.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Textbook Everyone should be able to get a piece of the Real Book on the piano, guitar or whatever: That is precisely the goal of this book. Many different sub-regions such as, for example, Analysis, musical understanding and interpretation....
- In English
Textbook for Guitar Vaideology - Music Theory for Beginning and Advanced Guitarists, By Steve Vai, With many exercises and practical tips, ISBN 9781540030993, Publisher No. HL00279217, Format: DIN A4, 96 Pages, In English language From the Contents: ...
- Vaideology - Music Theory for Beginning and Advanced Guitarists
- By Steve Vai
- With many exercises and practical tips
Hal Leonard The Music Lesson – A Spiritual Search for Growth Through Music: by Victor Wooten, a story that can change the way we look at music, ISBN 9780425220931, HL00151181, DIN A5, 290 pages
Music theory for beginners By Mark Harrison, Modern music theory, Understand and learn chords and scales, Improvise, Learn to compose, Structure and design of the music, Melody harmonization and counterpoint, Chord progressions, ISBN 978-1-4234-5208-9, 216 pages, In English, Including...
- By Mark Harrison
- Modern music theory
- Understand and learn chords and scales
Gradebook The Path To Jazz Improvisation by Emile and Laura De Cosmo, Over 30 lessons for all instrumentalists, In English Deep analysis and lessons on the following topics: Circle of fifths, Diatonic circle, Harmonic series, Pentatonic...
- The Path To Jazz Improvisation by Emile and Laura De Cosmo
- Over 30 lessons for all instrumentalists
- In English
Coursebook for Jazz Instrumentalists Jazz Theory & Workbook is designed for all instrumentalists who want to understand how the jazz standards they play and improvise are constructed, It's also a great resource for arrangers and composers., Although there are...
- Jazz Theory & Workbook is designed for all instrumentalists who want to understand how the jazz standards they play and improvise are constructed
- It's also a great resource for arrangers and composers.
- Although there are some musical examples for pianists, this book is not intended exclusively for keyboard players
Jazz Exercise Book for B flat Instruments The ideal workbook to improve your playing abilities, By Larry Dunlap, Scales, exercises and licks, Jam session etiquette, Assistance for practice planning, Chord charts, Access to online audios for 50 frequently played...
- The ideal workbook to improve your playing abilities
- By Larry Dunlap
- Scales, exercises and licks
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!