Fulltone Guitars and Basses
17 results. Displaying items 1–17.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Overdrive The Fulltone "Obsessive Compulsive Drive V2" (OCD V2) replicates the dynamics and harmonics of a fully-wound tube amplifier with its typical output stage distortion, Very dynamic, Reacts strongly to the volume control of the guitar, Controls: Volume, Tone,...
- The Fulltone "Obsessive Compulsive Drive V2" (OCD V2) replicates the dynamics and harmonics of a fully-wound tube amplifier with its typical output stage distortion
- Very dynamic
- Reacts strongly to the volume control of the guitar
Effects pedal for electric guitar This overdrive will put your old TS 808 or TS 9 into retirement forever.The unique Fulltone circuit uses asymmetrical clipping (developed by California's amp/electronics guru John Stokes), which generates "even order harmonics" in the...
- 3 Retrievable sound variations per mini toggle
- Adjustable boost switch
- True Bypass
Effects PedalThe Strat, Marshal towers, fuzz and wah wah pedals have always been connected immediately and naturally with the legend Jimi Hendrix. Another element that the guitar master repeatedly used is the Tycobrahe Octavia, the first octaver, which was developed...
- Copy of the famous Tycobrahe Octavia
- Cool "octave up" sounds like Hendrix's "Band of Gypsies" and Jeff Becks "Wired" Album
- Toggle switch for switching between fuzz and Octave
High-End Wah Pedal Like the original '67 Vox Clyde Wah, 10-Step variable gain control, True Bypass with bright side-viewable low current Pilotlight status indicator, Selectable modes: Wacked, Jimi (Clyde Standard), Shaft and the new Fuzz/Friendly circuit, Handwired in USA,...
- Like the original '67 Vox Clyde Wah
- 10-Step variable gain control
- True Bypass with bright side-viewable low current Pilotlight status indicator
Effect PedalWhen you talk about the classic fuzz, you probably mean the sound of the legendary fuzzface in most cases. Used with a clean amp, this pedal produces a quite nice distortion (due to the germanium transistors it is never...
- 2 Hand-selected NKT-275 germanium transistors
- Knobs for volume, fuzz, input, contour
- Internal bias trimmer
Effect Pedal With PlimSoul Fulltone combines the qualities of "Soft clipped" distortion / overdrive devices (such as Fulldrive 2, lightly compressed blues tone) with "Hard clipped" distortion devices (OCD British amplifier distortion). Both stages can be mixed with the...
- Controls: Level, Sustain, Hi-cut, Stage 2 controls
- 9 Volt connection (power supply not included)
- Handwired in USA
Effects Pedal Vibrato / chorus, Exact copy of the legendary Vintage 60s Univibes, Controls: Volume, Intensity and Speed, Switch: Modern / Vintage and Vibrato / Chorus, True Bypass, Power consumption: 300 mA, Power supply via 18 V DC power...
- Vibrato / chorus
- Exact copy of the legendary Vintage 60s Univibes
- Controls: Volume, Intensity and Speed
Effects Pedal True Bypass, LED light flashing in effect speed, True Halfspeed / Fullspeed footswitch LED display (The tremolo speed can be halved exactly here!), Hard / Soft switch to select between two tremolo intensities, Now with volume control
- True Bypass
- LED light flashing in effect speed
- True Halfspeed / Fullspeed footswitch LED display (The tremolo speed can be halved exactly here!)
Effects Pedal Overdrive / Boost & Buffer, The FD3 uses both a JFET input and a JFET operational amplifier for the ultimate tube sound, The Buffered Bypass allows for long cable runs without loss, and maintains the treble and...
- Overdrive / Boost & Buffer
- The FD3 uses both a JFET input and a JFET operational amplifier for the ultimate tube sound
- The Buffered Bypass allows for long cable runs without loss, and maintains the treble and "feel" of your amplifier whether or not the pedal is on or off
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Univibe, Activation via foot switch, Adjustable speed, Volume control, Intensity knob, Chorus/ vibrato switch, Vintage/ modern switch, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output, Power supply with 18 V DC power supply (Art 174583 ...
- Activation via foot switch
- Adjustable speed
High-End Wah Pedal The Fulltone Clyde WAH-WAH pedal was developed after thorough analysis of Michaels Fuller's 25-piece VOX collection. Since the old VOX parts did not have enough controls, he developed his own pedal housing, which corresponded to his...
- Based on the original Vox Clyde Wah with internal resonance control
- Handwired in USA
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Distortion / Fuzz, Very versatile distortion, Capable of vicious, massive sounding Distortion/Fuzz that will feedback infinitely even at bedroom levels, Dial back the "H" (heat) knob and "D" (distortion) knobs and the pedal produces...
- Distortion / Fuzz
- Very versatile distortion
- Capable of vicious, massive sounding Distortion/Fuzz that will feedback infinitely even at bedroom levels
Booster Up to 20 dB volume boost, Integrated buffer minimalizes cable losses and is also active in bypass, Dynamics knob eliminate unwanted transient peaks, Knobs: volume, dynamics, True bypass, Dimensions: 114 x 53 x 58 mm, Weight: 340 g...
- Up to 20 dB volume boost
- Integrated buffer minimalizes cable losses and is also active in bypass
- Dynamics knob eliminate unwanted transient peaks
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar Stereo Tremolo / Auto-Panner, Fat sounding stereo tremolo, JFETs in each input and exclusive Opto-1 photocells, Controls: Volume, Mix, Rate, and Phase Correlation, Switch: Square / Sine / Warble, True Bypass, Dimensions (W x...
- Stereo Tremolo / Auto-Panner
- Fat sounding stereo tremolo
- JFETs in each input and exclusive Opto-1 photocells
Fulltone Fulldrive 1 Overdrive, effects pedal, with the Fulldrive 1, Fulltone brings back the sound of the late '90s. The boost section has been omitted, a 3-way mini toggle switches between Flat Mids (FM), Comp Cut (CC) & Vintage (V)...
Fulltone Robin Trower Overdrive, effects pedal, overdrive, JFET overdrive with no input buffer for a fat natural sound with excellent touch sensitivity and dynamics, controls: Volume, Drive & Tone, true bypass, powered by a 9V battery or a 9-18V DC...
Effect Device Vintage Fuzz, Reissue of the Sola Sound Tonebender (Vox 3 Tonebender), 2 Selected germanium transistors, Controls for volume, tone and dirt, True bypass, Handwired in USA
- Vintage Fuzz
- Reissue of the Sola Sound Tonebender (Vox 3 Tonebender)
- 2 Selected germanium transistors
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany