Fostex Digital Converters
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Headphone amplifier and DA converter Up to 24 bits / 192 kHz, BurrBrown chip, Selectable digital filters, Frequency response: 20 - 80000 Hz (+/- 3dB @ 32 ohms / 100mW), Two-stage switchable basic reinforcement, Recommended load: 16 ohms to...
- Up to 24 bits / 192 kHz
- BurrBrown chip
- Selectable digital filters
Headphone amplifier and D/A converter with USB interface USB 2.0, with up to 24 bit / 192 kHz PCM audio, DSD with 2.8 / 5.6 MHz (DoP or ASIO), Frequency range: 20 to 80,000 Hz +/- 3 dB (1...
- USB 2.0, with up to 24 bit / 192 kHz PCM audio
- DSD with 2.8 / 5.6 MHz (DoP or ASIO)
- Frequency range: 20 to 80,000 Hz +/- 3 dB (1 kHz, 32 ohm loaded, 100 mW, FS 192 kHz)
Headphone Amplifier and D / A Converter With USB interface, Processes audio data on the input side with 24 Bit / 96 kHz, Internal PLL power supply for stable voltage supply, For all standard headphones, AK4390 D / A...
- With USB interface
- Processes audio data on the input side with 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Internal PLL power supply for stable voltage supply
USB 2.0 DA Converter and Monitor Controller 24-bit / 96 kHz, 2 RCA line outputs, 3.5mm stereo jack headphone output, Burr Brown converter chips, Handy stereo volume control, Dimensions: 66 x 44 x 70 mm, Weight: 190 g
- 24-bit / 96 kHz
- 2 RCA line outputs
- 3.5mm stereo jack headphone output
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!