184 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Reactive loadbox / attenuator / speaker simulator / IR loader / stereo expander For home, live and studio use, 8 Ohm version, For playing a tube amplifier at its "sweet spot" and adjusting the volume with the attenuator, New...
- For home, live and studio use
- 8 Ohm version
- For playing a tube amplifier at its "sweet spot" and adjusting the volume with the attenuator
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Pre-amplifier, power amplifier and cabinet simulator, Fully analog preamplifier with 3 classic voicings: AC-Brit (British Class A 2x12" Combo), American (American Blackface Combo) and MS Brit (British Stack), Zero watt stereo power amplifier: a...
- Pre-amplifier, power amplifier and cabinet simulator
- Fully analog preamplifier with 3 classic voicings: AC-Brit (British Class A 2x12" Combo), American (American Blackface Combo) and MS Brit (British Stack)
- Zero watt stereo power amplifier: a precise approximation of the interaction between the power tubes, the output transformer and the global feedback that creates a specific frequency response for various tubes and speakers
Passive DI Box Direct Injection 1-Channel version, PAD switch (0dB/-30dB), Jack as an input connector, Balanced XLR output, Input impedance: 68 kOhm, Output impedance: 600 Ohms, Transfer ratio: 10: 1, Maximum output level: +6 dBu, Dimensions: 110 x 73...
- 1-Channel version
- PAD switch (0dB/-30dB)
- Jack as an input connector
Passive DI Box In metal housing, Max. input level +10/ +50 dBu, Ground/ lift switch, With integrated switchable resistor network for extremely high input level (e.g. guitar box), XLR output, Dimensions (W x D x H): 100 x 130...
- In metal housing
- Max. input level +10/ +50 dBu
- Ground/ lift switch
Passive 2-Channel DI Box 2x Jack in, 2x RCA in, 1x 3.5 mm Stereo jack in, 2x XLR Balanced out, Especially for hi-fi equipment and PCs, 5 Year manufacturer's warranty
- 2x Jack in
- 2x RCA in
- 1x 3.5 mm Stereo jack in
Active 2-Channel DI Box Type B USB input for audio transmission with laptop or PC, 1 Adjustable headphone jack with 3.5 mm stereo jack, Switchable monosumming, 2 Balanced XLR outputs, Switchable sample rates (24 bits): 44.1, 48 And 96...
- Type B USB input for audio transmission with laptop or PC
- 1 Adjustable headphone jack with 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Switchable monosumming
2-Channel Isolating Transformer in Cast Aluminium HousingIsolating transformers / line isolation boxes are used between line-operated devices to prevent ground loops that cause hum. However, they can also be used for the conversion of unbalanced to balanced lines. ...
- 2 Channel isolating transformers in cast aluminum casing, per channel:
- Input: XLR / f-jack combo socket
- Output: XLR / m
Active 4-Channel DI Box
Active 4-Channel DI Box Suitable for stage and studio, 4 Inputs: XLR / 6.3 mm TRS jack, Switchable ground lift, Switchable boost per channel: 6/12/18 dB, 8 Outputs: XLR, Switchable -20 dB output attenuation, Dimensions (W x H x...
- Suitable for stage and studio
- 4 Inputs: XLR / 6.3 mm TRS jack
- Switchable ground lift
Active DI Box 1 Channel, Operable with battery or phantom power, Pad switch (0 dB / -30 dB), Input jack link, Symmetric XLR output, 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- 1 Channel
- Operable with battery or phantom power
- Pad switch (0 dB / -30 dB)
Active DI Box Size: 19"/1U, 90 mm deep, 4 Channels, XLR output is also available as a parallel port on the back, The active circuitry allows for a high input impedance of 1 Mohm and greater sensitivity of the...
- Size: 19"/1U, 90 mm deep
- 4 Channels
- XLR output is also available as a parallel port on the back
Load Box with DI Simple solution to take up the warmth and dynamics of your sound without putting microphones to a speaker during a gig or studio recording, Connected to tube amp instead of loudspeaker and loads it with...
- Simple solution to take up the warmth and dynamics of your sound without putting microphones to a speaker during a gig or studio recording
- Connected to tube amp instead of loudspeaker and loads it with 8 Ohm
- Generates a symmetrical as well as assymmetrical signal (without loudspeaker simulation) to be connected to recording devices, effects and power amps
Active DI Box (Battery/Phantom) XLR/KLI in, KLI link pad -20 dB, XLR out, Ground lift, PAD, Galvanic isolation, Sturdy metal housing with corner protectors, Frequency range: 10 - 40,000Hz, Battery with 1x 9 Volt
- XLR/KLI in
- KLI link pad -20 dB
- XLR out
DI with Dummy Load & Loudspeaker Simulation A simple solution to capture the warmth and dynamics of your sound without the hassle of removing a speaker during a performance or studio recording, Is connected in place of the speaker...
- A simple solution to capture the warmth and dynamics of your sound without the hassle of removing a speaker during a performance or studio recording
- Is connected in place of the speaker box and provides an 8 ohm load for your tube amp
- Creates a balanced and unbalanced signal that can be connected to recording devices, effects and power amplifiers
Active DI Box (Battery/ Phantom Powered) Inputs: XLR and 6.3mm jack, Link: 6.3mm jack, Output: XLR, Output with ground lift, Pad: -20/ 40 dB, Galvanic isolation
- Inputs: XLR and 6.3mm jack
- Link: 6.3mm jack
- Output: XLR
Effect Pedal Use your favorite pedals and reproduce their interaction with an amp and speaker, or connect the speaker output of your amp to the Torpedo C.A.B M input and speaker output of the C.A.B M with your speaker...
- Speaker Simulation
- 32 Two Notes virtual boxes
- 8 Microphones, 8 power amps and 8 room simulations are already pre-installed
Active DI Box XLR/ jack input, Jack link output, XLR output, With galvanic isolation, -20/ 40dB Pad (up to 3000 W), Operatable via battery (9V) or phantom (15-52 V), GND lift, Battery off switch, Rugged floor box with isolating...
- XLR/ jack input
- Jack link output
- XLR output
Passive Stereo DI Box 2x 6.3 mm Jack for instruments, 3.5 mm Jack and RCA connectors for -10dB consumer hardware, 2x Balanced XLR out
- 2x 6.3 mm Jack for instruments
- 3.5 mm Jack and RCA connectors for -10dB consumer hardware
- 2x Balanced XLR out
Passive Stereo DI Box 2 Independent ProDI channels, 15 dB pad, Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz, Ground lift, Connections: Jack in / out, XLR out, Ideal for stereo sources such as keyboards, drum computers and digital recorders
- 2 Independent ProDI channels
- 15 dB pad
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
2-Channel hum suppressor Don't be fooled by the compact dimensions of this 2-channel hum suppressor, because as a powerful problem solver it should not be missing in any rack! This handy device quickly and reliably removes hum and noise....
- Simple, fast and reliable removal of mains hum and noise.
- Safe and effective interruption of humming loops
- Automatic conversion of unbalanced into balanced signals
Active DI Box Suitable for instruments and multimedia applications, Midas transformer, Operation with +48 V phantom power or built-in 9 V battery (not included), Automatic switchover to battery operation if phantom power is lost, XLR and 6.3 mm jack...
- Suitable for instruments and multimedia applications
- Midas transformer
- Operation with +48 V phantom power or built-in 9 V battery (not included)
Active 2-Channel DI boxActive 2-Channel DI-Box / Splitter, with whose help signals with high impedance - e.g. from guitars and basses - can be connected directly to a mixer or recording system. The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a...
- Jack input
- XLR Out
- -20 / 40dB PAD (up to 3000 W)
Active 2-Channel DI Box Neutrik combo jacks with HiZ input, RCA Phono inputs, Phantom power can be switched individually for each channel, Sum switch routes both inputs to both outputs, Split switch routes the left input to both outputs,...
- Neutrik combo jacks with HiZ input
- RCA Phono inputs
- Phantom power can be switched individually for each channel
Active Stereo DI Box With Rupert Neve Custom Transmitter, Input headroom of +21.5 dBU, Power supply via 48 V phantom power, Ground lift switch per channel, Instrument and speaker mode for different applications, 2x Input 6.3 mm jack, 1x...
- With Rupert Neve Custom Transmitter
- Input headroom of +21.5 dBU
- Power supply via 48 V phantom power
Guitar Effect Router Balanced re-amper, XLR in / out, Jack in / out, 2x jack loop in / out, Send and return separately adjustable, Wet / Dry adjustable, 180 ° Phase Invert switchable, Including external power supply 15 V...
- Balanced re-amper
- XLR in / out
- Jack in / out
Preamp / Compressor / Limiter / Di Box Tube preamp for mic / line signals with up to 80 dB, 12AX7a Tube, Optical compressor circuit, Phase reverse, Adjustable release time, 48V Switchable phantom power, LED Display for tube drive,...
- Tube preamp for mic / line signals with up to 80 dB
- 12AX7a Tube
- Optical compressor circuit
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!