Thomann Product Overview
3271 results. Displaying items 501–525.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Protective Cover Suitable for Electro-Voice ZLX12 & ZLX12P, Water resistant high-quality nylon, Manufactured in Germany
- Suitable for Electro-Voice ZLX12 & ZLX12P
- Water resistant high-quality nylon
- Manufactured in Germany
Speaker Cover Suitable for dB Technologies FMX10, High quality, water-repellent nylon, Colour: Black, Made in Germany
- Suitable for dB Technologies FMX10
- High quality, water-repellent nylon
- Colour: Black
Laminated Double Bass Size: 1/4, Laminated top, Arched laminated maple back, Round fingerboard: Ebony, Tyrolean machine heads, Height adjustable endpin, With Classic Line stringing, Made in Europe, Made ready to play in Germany in the Thomann specialist string-instrument workshop...
- Size: 1/4
- Laminated top
- Arched laminated maple back
Gig Bag for Electric Guitar Suitable for most common models, 20 mm Expanded polyethylene upholstery, Heavy-duty industrial material for extremely high protection and stability, 5 cm Wide, padded carrying straps, 2 Outside pockets, 2 Additional accessory pockets, Name badge...
- Suitable for most common models
- 20 mm Expanded polyethylene upholstery
- Heavy-duty industrial material for extremely high protection and stability
Piano Stool Rotating spindle mechanism, Height adjustable from 450 - 600 mm, Round seat: Ø 350 mm, Seat upholstery: Velour Black, Weight: 4.3 kg, Frame colour: Walnut matte
- Rotating spindle mechanism
- Height adjustable from 450 - 600 mm
- Round seat: Ø 350 mm
Concert Piano Bench Double cross precision lifting system, Height adjustable: 460 - 560 mm, Seat surface: 570 x 350 mm, Weight: 9.5 kg, Seat upholstery covered with black genuine leather, Frame colour: Matte white
- Double cross precision lifting system
- Height adjustable: 460 - 560 mm
- Seat surface: 570 x 350 mm
Trekking Trolley for Tenor Trombone With or without quart valve, Water-resistant Rok-Tex outer material, Excellent protection for the instrument, Large exterior pocket, Rollers, Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 30 x 20 cm, Weight: 5.00 kg, Colour:...
- With or without quart valve
- Water-resistant Rok-Tex outer material
- Excellent protection for the instrument
Wooden Gong Stand Suitable for gongs up to 90 cm diameter, FSC-certified Yellow Poplar wood, Plugged and screwed, Metal hooks, Made in Upper Franconia/Germany
- Suitable for gongs up to 90 cm diameter
- FSC-certified Yellow Poplar wood
- Plugged and screwed
Softshell Jacket Size: M, Thomann "Passion! Collection", Reflective logo and slogan print on the chest and on the outer collar, Reflective stripes on back, shoulders and arms, Small pocket on the sleeve, Pocket for e.g. Picks and a Leatherman...
- Size: M
- Thomann "Passion! Collection"
- Reflective logo and slogan print on the chest and on the outer collar
Bb Sousaphone Three valves, Body and bell made of fibre glass, Incl. mouthpiece and ABS light case Dimensions: Corpus inside: 53 cm diameter, Body outside: 78 cm diameter, Bell: 66 cm diameter, Bore: 18.50 mm Weight:...
- Three valves
- Body and bell made of fibre glass
- Incl. mouthpiece and ABS light case
Wind Gong Diameter: 75 cm, 30", Handmade in Wuhan, Weight: approx. 6.5 kg Note: Single piece - may vary in colour and sound
- Diameter: 75 cm, 30"
- Handmade in Wuhan
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg
Robust Gig Bag for Electric Guitar Developed exclusively for Thomann by Music Area, The ultimate instrument protection for tours and travelling, Suitable for most standard electric guitar designs, Made from environmentally friendly and animal-free materials, 30 mm Thick padding,...
- Developed exclusively for Thomann by Music Area
- The ultimate instrument protection for tours and travelling
- Suitable for most standard electric guitar designs
Arabic Oud Spruce top (Picea engelmannii), Body made of Chinar wood (Platanus orientalis), Maple neck (Acer granatense), Walnut fretboard (Juglans regia), Width of the upper nut approx. 4 cm, Scale approx. 61.5 cm, Lower width approx. 34.5 cm, Body...
- Spruce top (Picea engelmannii)
- Body made of Chinar wood (Platanus orientalis)
- Maple neck (Acer granatense)
Cable Ties Pack of 10, Hook and loop fastener tape, Size: 20 x 300 mm, Colour: Black
- Pack of 10
- Hook and loop fastener tape
- Size: 20 x 300 mm
Handmade Alto Saxophone MK III, Brass body, High F# key, Body and keys: Vintage black, Unlacquered, Original mother-of-pearl key inlays, Mouthpiece and soft case included
- MK III
- Brass body
- High F# key
PLEK Service Premium - Refretting and Dressing of Stainless Steel Frets Behind the brand name PLEK is a patented procedure that facilitates perfect dressing of the fretboard, fretwork, nut, bridge, as well as an overall improved adjustment of the...
- For electric and acoustic guitars and basses
- Surveying of the instrument is carried out with the PLEK machine
- Refretting of stainless steel frets
Producer Backpack Bag for carrying the components of a mobile studio, Durable nylon, Space for a laptop and as 25-key Controller Keyboard, Various audio interfaces and accessories (does not fit for the M-AUDIO Axiom 25), High protection for all...
- Bag for carrying the components of a mobile studio
- Durable nylon
- Space for a laptop and as 25-key Controller Keyboard
Fret File For filing and reshaping of frets, Cut 3, Dimensions without handle (L x W x D): 150 x 16 x 4 mm
- For filing and reshaping of frets
- Cut 3
- Dimensions without handle (L x W x D): 150 x 16 x 4 mm
Universal Speaker Trolley Suitable for speakers such as The Box PA302 (A), PA202 (A), Mackie SRM450, EV SX300 and many other 12" systems, Two internal lashes allows the trolley to be adjusted for use of smaller speakers, Inner dimensions...
- Suitable for speakers such as The Box PA302 (A), PA202 (A), Mackie SRM450, EV SX300 and many other 12" systems
- Two internal lashes allows the trolley to be adjusted for use of smaller speakers
- Inner dimensions in cm: 67 x 39 x 39 (please note the curvature at approx. 23 cm into the side length)
Gig Bag for Baritone Suitable for instruments with a bell diameter up to 300 and a total length up to 800 mm, Voyager Series, 20 mm high density foam padding, Oval design, Made of high quality Chain Line fabric,...
- Suitable for instruments with a bell diameter up to 300 and a total length up to 800 mm
- Voyager Series
- 20 mm high density foam padding
Solid Double Bass Solid spruce top and flat solid maple back, Round ebony fingerboard, Tyrolean machine heads, Height adjustable endpin, Scale length: Approximately 105 cm, Artino stringing, Colour: Slightly antiqued, matte lacquered, Made in Europe, Made ready to play...
- Solid spruce top and flat solid maple back
- Round ebony fingerboard
- Tyrolean machine heads
Bb / A Piccolo Trumpet 4 - Perinet valves, Trumpet shank, Long version, Fully silvered, Incl. Bb- and A- pen light case and mouthpiece
- 4 - Perinet valves
- Trumpet shank
- Long version
Melodica 37 Keys, Pitch over 3 octaves: f - f '' ', High-quality reed material, Very powerful and full of sound, Easy response over the entire range, Red body, Black whole-tone keys, Red half-tone keys, Length: 52 cm, Includes...
- 37 Keys
- Pitch over 3 octaves: f - f '' '
- High-quality reed material
12-Hole Ocarina C3 Alto Tuning: C-major, Tonal range (German): a1 - f3, Tonal range (international): A4 - F6, Light and clear tone response, Particularly suitable for beginners, Also meets professional needs thanks to its wide tonal range, Real ceramic,...
- Tuning: C-major
- Tonal range (German): a1 - f3
- Tonal range (international): A4 - F6
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!