Behringer Feedback Controllers
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Mastering Processor The DEQ2496 is a precise high-resolution 24-Bit/96 kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor and thus the perfect tool for PA and mastering applications. It offers 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus...
- Effects processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamic applications, especially for PA and mastering
- Four concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus 3 Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Flexible compressor/expander function with peak limiter as well as multi-parametric Stereo Imager and Stereo Delay for delay line applications
containing: Cordial CAM 9 BK, Behringer DEQ2496 Ultra-Curve Pro, Superlux ECM999
- Cordial CAM 9 BK
- Behringer DEQ2496 Ultra-Curve Pro
- Superlux ECM999
1-channel feedback destroyer With integrated microphone preamp, delay, noise gate and compressor, Automatically finds and removes up to 8 feedback frequencies, FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, Noise Mic / Line input with gain control and 48 V...
- With integrated microphone preamp, delay, noise gate and compressor
- Automatically finds and removes up to 8 feedback frequencies
- FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression
B-Stock with full warranty Feedback Destroyer ProThe FBQ2496 is the fastest (> 0.2 sec.) And the only 96 kHz feedback suppressor on the market. With its ultra-fast and intelligent feedback detection algorithm, it is capable of automatically locating up...
- Fully parametric filters
- 2 Channel
- Up to 20 feedback frequencies per channel
Feedback Destroyer 12 Frequencies per channel, 2x 12 Fully programmable parametric filters, Single-shot mode, Bandwidth and gain setting, Extensive MIDI implementation and freely definable storage space, High-quality components and an extremely robust construction, Developed by Behringer Germany
- 12 Frequencies per channel
- 2x 12 Fully programmable parametric filters
- Single-shot mode
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!