Behringer Active Nearfield Monitors
11 results. Displaying items 1–11.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Active 2-Way Personal Monitor System Suitable for home studios, multimedia applications, and keyboard and vocal monitoring. The powerful 4" woofers and high-resolution tweeters are powered by two separate amplifiers. Stereo RCA inputs for sound cards, keyboards, etc. can...
- 4" Woofer + Tweeter
- Two separate 8 W amplifiers
- Frequency range: 80 Hz up to 20 kHz
Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor The TRUTH B2031A is the improved version of the best selling B2031. With the B2031A, we have developed an active 2-way studio monitor with XLR and balanced 1/4 "TRS jacks, which provides a neutral...
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 265-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
2-Way Digital Monitors Ideal for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations, True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers - 2 per speaker, 150 W digital power amplification, 1" Silk dome tweeter, Long-excursion 5" woofer, Frequency range: 55 - 20000 Hz,...
- Ideal for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers - 2 per speaker
- 150 W digital power amplification
Active 2-Way Monitors All the advantages of an active monitor in a very compact package. Whether in work environments where space is limited or in multi-channel surround setups - these high resolution 2-way studio loudspeakers are the perfect solution...
- Equipped with: 6 3/4” Bass speaker and 3/4” tweeter
- Two built-in power amplifiers (70 W bass, 35 W high range frequency)
- Extremely linear frequency range (50 - 21,000 Hz)
Active Studio Monitor Equipped with: 5 1/4" Driver, Power: 30 W, Frequency range: 90 - 17,000 Hz, Magnetically shielded, Integrated 5/8" microphone tripod adapter, Inputs: XLR balanced, 6.3 mm jack balanced and RCA, Gain Control -6 dB to +6...
- Equipped with: 5 1/4" Driver
- Power: 30 W
- Frequency range: 90 - 17,000 Hz
Active Studio Monitors Equipped with: 5 1/4" Driver with special membrane, Power: 30 W, Class D amplifier, Frequency range: 150 - 15,000 Hz, Torsion-resistant MDF housing, Magnetically shielded, 6.5" Cube housing with detachable acoustic foam, Integrated 5/8" microphone tripod...
- Equipped with: 5 1/4" Driver with special membrane
- Power: 30 W
- Class D amplifier
2-Way Active Monitor Set with USB Port 4" Woofer, Power: 40 W Bi-Amplified, 2x Jack inputs: 6.3 mm, 2x RCA inputs, Stereo AUX input 3.5 mm mini jack, Stereo headphone output 3.5 mm mini jack, USB Port, Magnetically shielded,...
- 4" Woofer
- Power: 40 W Bi-Amplified
- 2x Jack inputs: 6.3 mm
Active Studio Monitor Designed by Keith Klawitter, Advanced waveguide technology, Power: 150 watts, Frequency range: 40 - 20000 Hz, Maximum level: 102 dB @ 1m, Bi-amp mode with 2 separate amplifiers, 1" Silk dome tweeter, Long-stroke 8" woofer with...
- Designed by Keith Klawitter
- Advanced waveguide technology
- Power: 150 watts
Active 2-way Monitor Components: 8" Kevlar woofer and 1" dome tweeter, Frequency range: 35 Hz to 20 kHz, Amp: 100 W LF / 50W HF, Inputs: XLR and 6.3 mm balanced jack and RCA, Room correction, Input sensitivity adjustable,...
- Components: 8" Kevlar woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- Frequency range: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- Amp: 100 W LF / 50W HF
Active 2-Way Monitor 5" Woofer, 1" Tweeter, Power: 100W, Bi-amped, HF, LF and room compensation adjustable, XLR input, Jack input 6.3 mm, RCA input, Dimensions: 288 x 197 x 247 mm, Weight: 5.0 kg, Price for pair
- 5" Woofer
- 1" Tweeter
- Power: 100W
Active 2-Way Monitor With 5.25" Kevlar woofer and 1" dome tweeter, Frequency response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz, Amp: 50 W LF / 25W HF, Inputs: XLR and 6.3 mm jack balanced and RCA, Room compensation, Input sensitivity adjustable,...
- With 5.25" Kevlar woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Amp: 50 W LF / 25W HF
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!