Audix Special Microphone Adapters
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Inline impedance converter Allows low impedance microphones to be connected to high-impedance inputs, Input: XLR female, Output: Jack plug 6.3 mm, Cable approx. 10 cm
- Allows low impedance microphones to be connected to high-impedance inputs
- Input: XLR female
- Output: Jack plug 6.3 mm
Microphone stand adapter As elastic suspension with rubber-supported structure-borne sound decoupling, For Microphones of the Audix Micro-D-ADX20 and M1244 / M1250 / M1280 series, For 12mm diameter, 3/8" Thread with metal adapter on 5/8"
- As elastic suspension with rubber-supported structure-borne sound decoupling
- For Microphones of the Audix Micro-D-ADX20 and M1244 / M1250 / M1280 series
- For 12mm diameter
Microphone stand adapter Compact and shock absorbing, For microphones with 19 mm diameter, For e.g. TM1, SCX1, SCX25, ADX51, F9, ADX12, ADX18, MG and MGN series etc., Reduces noise due to structure-borne sound transmission
- Compact and shock absorbing
- For microphones with 19 mm diameter
- For e.g. TM1, SCX1, SCX25, ADX51, F9, ADX12, ADX18, MG and MGN series etc.
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!