Audient ASP 8024-24 HE DLC
Analogue Recording Mixer
- 24 Channels
- With dual layer control (DAW & analogue automation) and patch bay
- In-line architecture
- Retro Iron Variable Mix Bus
- Audient Class-A microphone preamp
- 4-Band splitable EQ
- Mix Bus Compressor including Bass Expand
- Discrete John Hardy 990C operational amplifier
- Extensive monitor control section
- Monitoring grade headphone amplifier
- 48 V talkback microphone
- 24-Track bus routing
- Fader Link plugin
- 14 AUX buses
- Modular construction
- Armrest made of walnut
- "Look and Feel": Midnight Raven
- Extremely quiet power supply
- Picture shows monitor - this is not included
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2390 x 1065 x 999 mm
- Weight: 200 kg
- Includes mixer stand and VESA mount
|Number of Input Channels||24|
|Number Of Microphone Inputs||24|
|Amount of Lines In (Mono/Stereo)||24|
|Number Of Aux Send/Return||14|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 409796 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!