AKG Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
12 results. Displaying items 1–12.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Condenser Microphone Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC), Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery, Switch with battery LED, Plug on HF shelf with PB-1000, Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz, Electric impedance: 200...
- Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC)
- Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery
- Switch with battery LED
Modular Condenser Microphone Cardioid (CK-91 capsule), Incl. power supply module (SE300B) with switchable HP (75 Hz), Level attenuation (-10 dB), Incl. windshield and clamp SA60
- Cardioid (CK-91 capsule)
- Incl. power supply module (SE300B) with switchable HP (75 Hz)
- Level attenuation (-10 dB)
Compact Condenser Microphone Cardioid, Ideal for cymbal/ overhead miking, Phantom power, Incl. windshield W32, Incl. tripod adapter SA60
- Ideal for cymbal/ overhead miking
- Phantom power
Condenser Microphones Ideal for overhead, hihat, percussion, acoustic guitar, Polar pattern: cardioid, Nickel plated, Switchable HP (75/ 150 Hz) and pad (-10/ -20 dB), CK 1 capsule, Includes windshield W90 and stand adapter SA60
- Ideal for overhead, hihat, percussion, acoustic guitar
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Nickel plated
Professional Condenser Small Diaphragm Microphone Capsule: 0.5", Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 200 Ohm, Switchable pad: -20, Requires 48 V phantom power, Robust metal chassis, Max. SPL: 135/ 155 dB, XLR connector, Diameter: 22 mm, Length:...
- Capsule: 0.5"
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Stereo set consisting of: 2 Condenser Microphones AKG C 451 B Polar pattern: cardioid, Nickel plated, Switchable HP (75/ 150 Hz) and pad (-10/ -20 dB), CK 1 capsule, Ideal for overhead, hihat, percussion, acoustic guitar, The...
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Nickel plated
- Switchable HP (75/ 150 Hz) and pad (-10/ -20 dB)
High Performance Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneThe CK91 high-performance small condenser capsule is characterized by a smooth and well-balanced frequency response and a consistent cardioid polar pattern. It is the ideal choice for critical live and studio broadcast applications where consistent suppression...
- Precise cardioid polar pattern for uncolored sound quality and high gain before feedback
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity 10 mV / Pa (-40 dBV)
Modular Condenser Microphone Capsule Its figure-eight polar pattern picks up sound arriving from opposite directions and efficiently suppresses off-axis sounds. Thus it is the perfect tool for applications where sound sources face each other, as in broadcast-interviews, choir recording...
- Microphone capsule for SE 300 B
- Accurate figure-eight capsule for use in dialogue situations or as an S-microphone in M ââ/ S stereo recording
- Directional characteristic: eight
Microphone Set Extremely low distortion, Linear 0° frequency response 20-20,000 Hz, High max. SPL Consists of: AKG C 480 B preamp, Cardioid capsule CK 61-ULS, Carrying case, Foam windscreen, Stand adapter
- Extremely low distortion
- Linear 0° frequency response 20-20,000 Hz
- High max. SPL
Condenser microphone capsule (modular)
Condenser microphone capsule (modular) Short shotgun form, For AKG SE 300, Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Very good range, Weight: 80 g, Includes windshield
- Short shotgun form
- For AKG SE 300
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Condenser microphone capsule (modular)The CK 92 offers exceptionally neutral presentation of a source in its ambient sound field, providing consistent results regardless of the distance between microphone and source. AKG SE 300 B (type 129009 -. not...
- AKG SE 300 B (type 129009 -. not included)
- Polar patterns: Omnidirectional
- Very homogeneous sphere capsule
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!