Jazzlab saXholder PRO
- For baritone sax, tenor sax, alto sax and soprano sax
- Spreads the weight of the saxophone equally over both shoulders
- No strain on the cervical vertebrae
- Quick to operate with one hand
- Space-saving: Smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
- Comfortable sitting and standing
- Does not slip
- Uses materials from the aerospace and space industries: Made of fibre-reinforced high-performance plastic with aircraft aluminium shoulder straps, bracket padding made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), Dyneema drawstring (breaking load 250 kg) and plastic-coated stainless steel hooks
- Weight: 180 g
- Replacement cord, instructions and fabric bag included
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465713 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!