Zynaptiq Yleissilmäys tuotteisiin
Rajauksesi poisti kaikki osumat!
Poista hakuehtosi ja aloita uudelleen tai käytä aikaisemmin valittuja hakuehtoja.
- Automatically detects and removes frequency spectrum problems such as resonances, comb filter effects or LF / RF attenuation
- Processing of sound bites in film sound
- Exportable learned filter curves applicable to other signals as an impulse response
- Special tool for lifting or lowering the drums within a final mix
- An up to 18 dB boost or virtually complete removal of the drums from the mix (dependant on the input signal specifics)
- Gives drums more punch and assertiveness without compression or transient editing
- Regulates or removes reverberation in finished recordings in real time
- Various applications for restoration, film mixing, sampling etc.
- Scope of delivery: License card with serial number and 8 GB USB flash memory
Valmistaja lähettää tuotteen ladattavat lisenssit. Tämän vuoksi ostotapahtumasi viikonpäivä ja kellonaika saattavat aiheuttaa viiveitä. Teemme kaikkemme, että saat lisenssin mahdollisimman nopeasti.
- Package with eight effects for audio processing and restoration
- Removes artifacts created by FFT-based encoding in real time
- Suppresses high-frequency interference and background noise
- Reconstructs transients and high frequency components
- Regulates or removes Hall components in finished recordings in real time
- Various application possibilities for restoration, film mixing, sampling etc.
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- Automatically detects and removes problems in the frequency spectrum such as resonances, comb filter effects, or LF / RF attenuation
- Preparation of O-tones in the film sound
- Learned filter curves can be applied to other signals and exported as impulse responses
- New and versatile multi-effect for crazy, spacey and extreme soundsespecially suitable for sound designers, film composers and other creative minds
- Three effect blocks with variable sequence
- Warp provides spectral inversion effects, which are reminiscent of ring or frequency modulations, formant and pitch shifters, resonators or spectral mappers