2-Channel "Push-Pull" Microphone and Instrument Preamplifier in All-tube engineering
- Mic gain adjustable in 2 dB and 10 dB steps
- Selectable mic impedance: 600/1200/2400 Ohm
- Switchable 20 dB PAD
- Phase reversal
- High pass filter: 20 Hz / 40 Hz
- High-impedance instrument input (DI) with gain range of +10 dB to +60 dB
- Overload indicator (red LED) per channel
- Phantom power + 48V
- Frequency range @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
- DI Input impedance > 1 MOhm
- CMRR > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- Design: 19" / 2 U
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||No|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 339858 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!