Thomann Schule für die Konzertocarina
School for the Concert Ocarina
- For 10-hole ocarina
- By Johann Rotter
- Everything you would like to know about the instrument itself
- Gradual elaboration of the tonal range of Ocarina and its playing technique in individual chapters
- Thanks to a specially developed handwriting also possible without notes - handle symbols under every note of the individual pieces
- Pieces and exercises in ascending difficulty to the respective section
- Clear grasping table and detailed explanations of relief
- Flageolettones as well as Ocarina-specific grip variants
- 94 pages
- In German language
With a variety of help and tips on e.g.
- Finger technique
- Reading music
- Practice techniques
- History of the Ocarina
- First ensembles
|Treble clef instruments||Yes|
|Bass clef Instruments||No|
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 255169 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!