Stairville DJ Lase 150-R MK-III DMX IR
- The new version of the DJ Lase 150-R comes in a new compact housing, new and better step motors, and new effect patterns.
- Thanks to the red 150 mW laser diode (650nm), the DJ LASE 150-R MK-III works great in discos, clubs, bars, small theatres, etc. and can be easily integrated into the light show.
- Features such as DMX, sound-to-light, master/slave key switch, etc. are part of DJ LASE's default properties.
- Light source: Red laser diode (650nm) 150mW
- Laser class: 3B
- Laser deflection: High-speed stepper motors
- Control: DMX-512, Auto mode, Sound-to-Light mode, master / slave
- Safety: Key switch, eyelet for safety
- Effects: 32 Integrated beam show programs
- Including infrared remote control
- Dimensions: 145 x 160 x 80 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
Attention: This device contains a laser of the class 3R (in accordance with the classification of DIN EN 60825-1:2007)
Please note our information on laser safety in Downloads at the bottom of this page before you put the item in the cart!
Important note: This laser works only with a safety switch (e.g. emergency stop switch Article Nr 370007). The supplied interlock plug is not bridged and does not close the contact, which is required to operate the laser.
From the legal point of view, we do not recommend to bridge the interlock pluck but to use a emergency stop switch instead
More information can be found in DIN EN 60825-1: 2015
|output||101 to 300|