Sommer Cable Square 4-Core MKII Highflex
Professional Microphone CableThe sound engineer sets the tone, but so does this cable. This is a top quality, high performance microphone cable.
Two wires are combined for sound optimisation, improving the cable's capacitive qualities. In studios, the cable is used especially for phantom power or noise cancelling (for noise reduction, the connectors should be crossed over, i.e. opposite wires RED/WHITE and BLUE/YELLOW are combined).
A dense copper spiral shield together with an additional metallized fleece foil guarantee outstanding shielding. Thanks to its intricate construction, this cable is often found in demanding hi-fi studios, where it is extremely popular for its homogenous and leaner sound pattern.
If you are not willing to make a compromise in sound and electronics, this is the cable for you.
- Highly flexible
- Extremely low noise due to the crossover connection of the 4 single wires
- Cross section 4x 0.20 mm²
- Sheath diametre: 6.5 mm
- Colour: Black
- Price is per metre
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Sommer Cable Microphone Cables at a glance
- go to product group Microphone Cables
- go to product group Multicore Cables
- go to product group Cable per Meter
- go to product group Cables and Plugs
- show manufacturer details for Sommer Cable
- Sommer Cable Cables and Plugs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page