Shure PSM 300 S8
UHF In-Ear Wireless System
P3T In-Ear Transmitter
- Frequency range: S8 (823 - 832 mHz)
- Stereo transmitter with 24-bit audio processing
- Audio reference companding
- Very wide stereo separation
- MixMode function
- Infrared transmission from sender to receiver
- 2x jack inputs
- 2x jack outputs
- Detachable BNC antenna
- Frequency range: 38 - 15,000 Hz
- 20 mW Transmitter power
- Case format: 9.5"
- Including accessories for rack installation
P3R In-Ear receiver
- Stereo pocket receiver with personal mix control
- Powered by 2x AA batteries
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.