Frap Tools Sapel
Random Generator for Control Voltages
- Consists of a multi-channel noise source and two random sections
- Four output noise generator: blue, white, pink and red or brown noise
- The random voltage and clock section features four uncorrelated random CV generation paths, divided in; fluctuating random voltage; quantized random voltage with 2n stages tuned in semitones referred to 1V/oct scale; quantized random voltage with n+1 stages tuned in octaves referred to 1V/oct scale; non quantized sample & hold.
- Additional Random Clock sources per random section, where normal and random clock signals can be triggered individually
- Width: 18 HP
- Depth: 38 mm
- Power requirement: +250 mA (+12 V) / -170 mA (-12 V)
|Width||18 TE / HP|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436136 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!