Vermona Modular quadroPOL
- 4-Channel multi-function module
- Each channel can be used as manual attenuator or as an inverter
- Without signal an adjustable voltage is present at the output (-5V to + 5V)
- VCA functionality when using the CV input, whereby a positive voltage opens the attentuator into a positive direction, and an inversion causes negative voltages
- Linear control characteristics of the CV inputs
- Ring modulator functionality when using an audio signal at the CV input
- Generate a voltage-controlled mixer with a maximum of four channels by interconnecting jumpers on the PCB (normalisation of the outputs of adjacent channels to the input of the one below)
- Power consumption: -12V 35 mA, +12V 45 mA
- Dimensions (W x D): 10 HP x 30 mm
|Width||10 TE / HP|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429145 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!