De Haske Spiel Violine 1
- By Jaapvan Elst, Wim Meuris and Gunter van Rompaey
- Over the years she has been developed by the team of authors with a keen sense of children and a sense of touch in dealing with their beginnings on the violin
- For use in individual or group lessons
- With clear instructions, intonation and replay exercises, rhythm exercises, improvisations, tasks and games
- Numerous familiar and new pieces and duets as well as preparatory exercises
- Interesting facts about the violin and famous violinists
- Bow exercises as well as flageolet and glissandi exercises
- 24 Lessons
- Including two CDs with demo and playalong tracks as well as auditory and intonation exercises
- Piano accompaniment for teachers available separately on request
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 119774 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!