Cordoba C10 Cedar
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Solid rosewood back and sides (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Ebony fretboard
- With adjustable truss rod
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 52 mm
- 19 Frets
- Bone nut
- Binding and bridge: Indian rosewood
- Rosette with mother-of-pearl and ebony "Esteso" inserts
- Cordoba Premium Gold machine heads
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Finish: Natural, high gloss
- Cordoba case included
|Back and Sides||Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||52,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 316523 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!