Conrad Götz ZK4880 Violin Chinrest Ebony
- Traditional Flesch form with a high chin-mount
- Centered over tailpiece
- The slight bulge in the middle allows the player to flexibly use the chin rest
- Material: Deep, black ebony with certified wood origin
- Götz screws: Rounded, silver coloured
- Weight including screws.: 67 g
- Depth of chinrest: 6.1 cm
- Width of chinrest: 11.8 cm
- Height of chinrest: 20 mm
- Barrel-height: approx. 27 mm
- Due to manual fabrication, size may slightly vary
- The white Götz-Signet stands for products with certified wood origin
|Hill style screws||No|
|barrel length||27 mm|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 365589 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!