AKG LC 617 MD Tan
Condenser minilavalier microphone
- Linear frequency response
- Effective suppression of interference by mobile phones, etc.
- Characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Transmission factor: 7 mV / Pa
- Boundary sound pressure level: 115 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- MicroDot connection
- Dimensions capsule: 19 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 5.3 g (including cable)
- Colour: Beige
- Includes 3-pin TQG adapter suitable for AKG radio systems
|Incl. Phantom Adaptor||No|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 428837 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!