Neumann U89 I
Studio large diaphragm microphoneThe U 89 is a universally applicable studio microphone. The headgrille protects a dual-diaphragm capsule. A rotary switch below the headgrille selects from five different polar patterns. Therefore the microphone can be adapted easily to large sound sources, and those that are spread wide apart, or to sound sources to be recorded at a greater distance.
The maximum sound pressure level of 134 dB can be increased to 140 dB with a rotary switch. Another rotary switch is provided for lowering the transmission distance below the selectable frequencies 80 Hz or 160 Hz.
In addition to the usual directional polar patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8, we have added a hypercardioid and wide-angle cardioid characteristic. When compared to the standard cardioid pattern, the hypercardioid characteristic suppresses sound from the side more efficiently. The wide-angle polar pattern is especially useful to record large sound sources.
- Characteristics: switchable to omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8
- Switchable 10 db attenuation
- Universally applicable: vocals, speakers, overheads, winds
- Transmission range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Field transfer factor at 1 kHz at 1 kOhm 8 mV / Pa
- Nominal impedance 150 ohms
- Nominal load impedance 1000 ohms
- Replacement noise level (CCIR 468-3) 28 dB
- Spare noise level (DIN / IEC 651) 17 dB-A
- Noise level difference (CCIR 468-3) 66 dB
- Noise level difference (DIN / IEC 651) 77 dB
- Boundary sound pressure level for K <0.5% 134 dB
- Boundary sound pressure level for K <0.5% with pre-attenuation 140 dB
- Maximum output voltage 800 mV
- Dynamic range of the amplifier (DIN / IEC 651) 117 dB
- Supply voltage 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption 0.8 mA
- Weight 400 g
- Diameter 46 mm / length 185 mm
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Abia așteptăm să mai auzim de la dvs și să rezolvăm orice problemă.