Zultan 14" Q Hi-Hat
- Size: 14"
- "Q" Series
- Made of B20 bronze
- Excellent all-round hi-hat pair with a warm tone, an excellent dynamic range and outstanding stick response
- A hi-hat for all musical styles
- The outer 2" ring of the top cymbal is hammered extremely deeply in this series, left unlathed and raw
- The central region, on the other hand, has a high-gloss polished, brilliant surface
- The bell is unlathed with visible hammer marks
- The bottom cymbal of the Studio series is also unlathed and high-gloss
- 100% Handmade
|Finish||Brilliant & Regular|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Hi-Hat Cymbals Size: 14", "Q" Series, Made of B20 bronze, Excellent all-round hi-hat pair with a warm tone, an excellent dynamic range and outstanding stick response, A hi-hat for all musical...
Hi-Hat Cymbals Medium, Rockbeat series, Use of hi-hat pedal produces an extremely crisp and clear sound, Wider, more open tone and louder and open sound with excellent stick response, Brilliant...
Hi-Hat Cymbals F5 series, Size: 14", Made of B-20 Bronze, Solid, assertive and crystal clear Hi-Hat sound, Extremely heavy and deep Hi-Hat, For powerful Hi-Hat sound, Brilliant hand-polished...
|sales rank in this product group||7|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||July 2011|
- Thomann Deluxe Cymbal Bag€24.90
- Millenium DHS-1018 Stage Hi-Hat€39
- Millenium CBS-718 Stage Boom Stand€30
- Vic Firth 5A American Classic Hickory€8.90
- Remo 14" Ambassador Coated€16.90
- Thomann Drum Tuning Key€2.05
- Millenium 5A Maple Drumsticks -Wood-€2.29
- Millenium CS-718 Stage Cymbal Stand€27
- the sssnake SM6BK€4.99
- the sssnake IPP1030€3.50
Compare Similar Items
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.