Varytec Giga Bar Pix 8 RGB
- With 8 individually controllable segments
- Ideal as decorative lighting with color gradients and for "running lights"
- Better colour mixing with 3-in-1 LEDs
- Flicker-free light thanks to high PWM
- Includes two mounting feet for suspended and standing operation
- Also ideal for use on stages as a pixel effect
- Light source: 144 RGB 3-in-1 SMD LEDs, divided into eight individually controllable segments
- Beam angle: 30°
- Control: DMX (2/3/5/24 channels)
- Automatic programs
- Music control with selectable sensitivity
- Colour macros
- Settings via display with four buttons
- Electronic shutter: 0 - 20 Hz
- Connections: DMX input and output: XLR 3-pin
- Current input and output: IEC
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 25 W
- Black metal housing
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: 1020 x 65 x 80 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Suitable mounting bracket: Art.468331 (not included)
|Number of LEDs||144|
|Individually controllable LEDs||No|
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 460683 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!