Keeley Verb o Trem
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Reverb / tremolo / modulation
- Developed in collaboration with Eddie Heinzelman
- Combines the sound of old-school amp reverb and trem in a compact pedal
- Includes Keeley's popular Spring Chamber and Plate Reverb algorithms as well as Tremolo, Harmonic Tremolo and Pitch Vibrato effects
- 6 Reverb and tremolo modes in 2 banks
- 2 Tuning modes
- True bypass
- Controls for Level, Depth, Reverb and Rate
- Toggle switch to select between reverb and tremolo modes (R + T / Mack / Har)
- Internal DIP switch to select between banks: Bank 1 - Spring Style Reverb / Bank 2 - Plate Style Reverb
- Internal DIP switch to select between Treble Cut modes: Modern / Vintage
- Bypass footswitch with status LED
- Metal housing
- Input and output: 6.3 mm Mono jack
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm hollow plug, polarity (-) inside, not included in delivery - matching power supply: Article Nr. 409939)
- Power consumption: 65 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 112 x 68 x 51 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 453629 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!