JBL LSR 705P
Active 2-way nearfield monitor
- Woofer: 5" (127 mm)
- Amplifier: 2 channel class-D
- Power: 250 W HF / 250 W LF
- Frequency range: 80 - 36,000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 101 dB / 1 m
- Integrated equalizer (12-bands of room EQ, 8-band EQ for user settings), with 6 factory presets and 6 user presetsMulti-function LCD display for input sensitivity on the rear side, trim, room EQ, user EQ, room delay, and AV sync delay
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 268 x 151 x 274 mm
- Weight: 5,6 kg
- Input: analog XLR / 6.3 mm jack combo
- Digital AES XLR input (up to 192 kHz), with 1x XLR pass-through output
- RJ-45 network connection for Harman HiQnet
|Speaker size||1x 5"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||250 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||No|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423346 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!