Jazzlab saXholder PRO XL
- For Baritone, Tenor, Alto, and Soprano saxophones
- Transfers the weight evenly across both shoulders
- No load on the cervical vertebrae
- Can be adjusted quickly with one hand
- Space-saving: Smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
- Comfortable to use sitting and standing
- Does not slip
- Uses materials from aircraft and aerospace construction: Manufactured from fibre-reinforced high-performance plastic, shoulder harness made from aircraft-grade aluminium, shoulder harness padding made from TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), cord made from Dyneema (breaking load 250 kg) and hook made from plastic-coated stainless steel
- For players over 100 kg and/or taller than 190 cm
- Weight: 180 g
- Includes spare cord, instruction manual, and fabric bag
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465725 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!