Helbling Verlag Uku & Lele
School for Ukulele
- Just learn to play ukulele for colours
- By Michael Fromm
- For ukuleles in C tuning
- The concept, based on boom whacker colours, teaches children from the age of 6 the basics of song accompaniment and melody playing
- Clear and colourful chord symbols and tablatures support direct implementation on the instrument
- This guarantees quick success even without prior knowledge of the notes
- In addition to the book, online videos facilitate the development of step-by-step content in the book
- Even parents with no previous musical knowledge can support their children in learning the instrument
- With over 25 child-friendly songs to accompany
- Easy two-part play sets for all songs to make music together
- Additional tasks with interdisciplinary impulses for painting, handicrafts etc.
- Exercises to strengthen the learned
- Coloured handles and chord symbols
- ISBN 978-3-99035-343-1
- 88 Coloured pages throughout
- In German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 382991 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!