Harley Benton FRFR-112A Guitar DSP Monitor
Active FRFR guitar monitor with DSP functions
- Full-range flat-response cabinet for use in modern digital guitar setups with e.g. Modeling amps and multi-effects processors
- Built-in DSP with classic and modern speaker simulations - SIM0, SIM1, SIM2, SIM3
- 3 DSP equaliser modes - each with ± 12 dB level control per band: 3-band EQ PA, 3-band EQ guitar and 5-band EQ guitar
- Switchable low pass filter
- Can be used as a floor monitor or on a tripod thanks to the wedge housing and tripod flange
- Speaker equipment: Custom Voiced 12" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Power: 1200 watt Class D amplifier
- Frequency response: 48 - 19,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 134 dB
- Master volume control
- Solid plastic housing with 3 handles
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 348 x 607 x 355 mm
- Weight: 14.6 kg
- Suitable cover: Art.410589 (not included in delivery)
- Inputs: 2x XLR / 6.3 mm jack combo sockets (balanced) with independent volume controls
- Aux input: 3.5 mm jack socket for connecting line devices for practicing or playing along
- Output: 1x XLR (balanced)
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478594 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!