Celemony Melodyne 5 studio UD 3 studio
Pitch and Timing Correction Software and Plugin (Download)
Update from Celemony Melodyne 3 studio to Melodyne 5 studio
- Largely free processing of monophonic and polyphonic audio material at the frequency and time level in excellent sound quality
- DNA (Direct Note Access) technology allows access to single notes from chordal instruments and ensembles
- Improve intonation and timing, phrasing and dynamics while maintaining naturalness and liveliness
- Generate doublings and harmony voices
- Different algorithms can be selected depending on the source material: Melodic with sibilant recognition, percussive, universal or polyphonic
- Edit tempo, pitch, vibrato, pitch drift, formants, volume, timing, time handles, attack speed and note separation
- Multi-track editing with variable viewing and editing options
- Sound editor allows access to the overtone structure
- Quantisation to selectable reference track
- Cross-track macros for pitch and timing correction and levelling
- Comprehensive functions for working with scales and tunings
- Chord track and grid as well as automatic chord recognition
- Tempo detection and processing
- Quantisation and scale correction
- Inspectors for quick access to all parameters
- Polyphonic audio-to-midi function and MIDI file export
- Supported formats (64-bit only): Standalone / VST3 / AU2 / AAXnative / ARA2
- System requirements: Windows 10 (64 bit) or later, Mac OSX 10.12 (64 bit) or later, dual core CPU, 4 GB RAM, internet connection, registered Celemony Melodyne 3 studio
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 494656 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!