the t.akustik Contact Glue
- For acoustic convoluted, pyramids and basotect
- Single-component special polymer adhesive
- Fast-curing and more universal than structual and assembly adhesives
- Especially for the punctual and all-over adhesion of soundproofing and acoustic elements made of foam in particular melamine and polyurethane foam
- Adheres to customary construction substrates such as concrete, plaster, masonry, cement and wood
- 310 ml/ 490 g Cartridge
- For 0.5 m² to 3 m² depending on the substrate and adhesive technology (punctual/ all-over)
- Note: Working temperature + 5° C to + 50° C
- Storage: Cool and dry at + 5° C to + 25° C
- Skin building time: 10 - 15 min
- Colour: White
- Consistency: Pasty
- Base: Polymer dispersion
- Spec. mass: approx. 1.58 g/ cm
- Protect from frost and heat
- Suitable hand-held cartridge gun: Art.417630 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 177265 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!