Tech 21 Fly Rig RK5 v2
Multi Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Richie Kotzen signature model
- The same analogue SansAmp circuit, delay with tap-tempo, boost and the Richie Kotzen Signature OMG from the first version, plus some additional features, such as independent reverb with selectable room size, a rotary effect, compressor, fuzz, tuner, XLR output, a headphone jack, as well as a switchable speaker simulation
- Controls: Boost Level - OMG: Drive, Tone, Level - SansAmp: Drive, Low, Mid, High, Level - Reverb - Delay: Time, Drift, Repeats, Level
- Buttons: Comp, Fuzz, SansAmp, Reverb Size, Roto, Headphones, Ground Lift
- LED: Effect on
- Foot switch: Boost, OMG, Reverb/Tuner, Delay, Tap/Speed
- Input (6.3 mm jack)
- Output (6.3 mm jack)
- Effects Loop (2x 6.3 mm jack)
- XLR out
- Power adapter connector (female connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pin inside)
- Current consumption: 200 mA
- Power supply with a DC power adapter (Auto-Switching power adapter for voltages of 110 V-240 V with replaceable international plug for EU, UK, Australia/New Zealand included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 318 x 64 x 32 mm
- Weight: 587 g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 460373 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!