Tama HH915D Hi-Hat Speed Cobra
- Double-leg, double-braced, extremely sturdy hi-hat stand
- Pedal resistance setting is freely selectable in 6 steps with one hand, and thus quick and individually adjustable for each player
- Quick-set hi-hat clutch with only two upper cymbal contact points due to special nylon plastic discs, therefore allowing optimal vibration behaviour of the hi-hat cymbals
- Felt pad and spring inclination for bottom cymbal
- Two-piece heel block for better durability
- Additional short hi-hat rod included
|Incl. Base Plate||Yes|
|Adjustable Spring Tension||Yes|
|HiHat Machine 2-legs||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 407353 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!