Shure PSM 300 S8
UHF In-Ear Wireless System
P3T In-Ear Transmitter
- Frequency range: S8 (823 - 832 mHz)
- Stereo transmitter with 24-bit audio processing
- Audio reference companding
- Very wide stereo separation
- MixMode function
- Infrared transmission from sender to receiver
- 2x jack inputs
- 2x jack outputs
- Detachable BNC antenna
- Frequency range: 38 - 15,000 Hz
- 20 mW Transmitter power
- Case format: 9.5"
- Including accessories for rack installation
P3R In-Ear receiver
- Stereo pocket receiver with personal mix control
- Powered by 2x AA batteries
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
- Shure Wireless In-Ear-Monitoring at a glance
- display Wireless In-Ear-Monitoring in price range 500 € - 1000 €
- go to product group Wireless In-Ear-Monitoring
- go to product group In-Ear-Monitoring
- go to product group PA Equipment
- show manufacturer details for Shure
- Shure PA Equipment at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page