National Reso-Phonic NRP Steel Single cone
- Resonator: 9.5" Single cone
- Back and sides: Steel
- Top: Steel
- Neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Fretboard: Ebony (Diospyros ebenum)
- Perloid Acrylic Dot fretboard inlays
- Neck-body transition on the 12th fret
- 19 Frets
- Nut width: 46.2 mm (1.82")
- Scale: 635 mm (25")
- Ex-factory stringing: John Pearse 790NR .013 - .056
- Colour: Rubbed nickel
- Case included
- Made in USA
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 276776 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!