Line6 Helix LT Guitar Processor
- Next generation of Dual DSP-based HX Modeling Engine with 4 discrete stereo signal paths
- 50 Guitar amplifiers
- 12 Bass amplifiers
- 37 Cabs
- 16 Microphones
- 104 Effects
- Imports IRs (impulse responses) up to 1024/2048 sample lengths
- 12 touch-sensitive foot switches
- Pedal Edit Mode for freehand editing
- Near-instant footswitch and controller assignment
- Up to 2 expression pedals
- Wide MIDI control
- Extensive inputs and outputs for the seamless integration of an entire rig
- 8 In / Out USB audio interface
- AES / EBU / L6 LINK (works as SPDIF with adapter) and VDI interfaces
- 123 dB Dynamic range at the guitar input for depth and low noise
- Robust construction
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 52.9 x 30.1 x 9.2 cm
- Weight: 5.44 kg
|Integrated Expression Pedal||Yes|
|Connections for Pedals or Switches||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 410901 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!