Hage Musikverlag Lillis Glockenspiel-Schule
Lilli's Glockenspiel School
- By Barbara Hintermeier and Birgit Baude
- Learn to play the glockenspiel easily together with the accompanying CD
- For small musicians from 4 years of age
- Pitch range: c3 to d4 with b and f#
- Exercises that correspond to a child's listening style and that are fun too
- Many children's and Christmas songs, some of which come with extra-easy accompaniments
- This teach-yourself book is suitable for both monochrome and coloured glockenspiels. In the book, the tone bars and newly learned notes can be coloured in the same colour as their own glockenspiel
- German language version
- Incl. a play along CD, memory, puzzles, and colouring pictures
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 269259 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!