Large-diaphragm Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Specifically for toms and snare drum
- Tiltable microphone head
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 80 - 16,500 Hz
- Max. SPL: 140 dB
- 2.4 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 350 Ω
- Black zinc die-cast housing
- ABS Polycarbonate
- Dimensions microphone head: 48.5 x 49.2 mm
- Total length: 139 mm
- Weight: 194 g
- Incl. DRX-2 rim clamp for easy and stable mounting on tom or snare drum
- Incl. microphone case
- Matching microphone holder SAND-1 (sold separately) for use on guitar amplifiers or for winds
|Incl. Clip On Mount||Yes|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 385793 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!